Level 4 Diploma in Nutrition and Lifestyle Coaching
This qualification is designed for those wishing to coach and inspire individuals towards long term nutrition and lifestyle changes for improved health and wellbeing. It includes knowledge and practical skills in nutrition, lifestyle and over the counter supplements, as well as communication and coaching skills.
- Prepare learners to progress to a qualification in the area of nutrition but at a higher level.
- Prepare learners to find employment as a Nutrition and Lifestyle Coach.
- Support leaners in their existing role in the workplace.
- Give learners opportunities for personal growth and engagement in learning.
- All units are mandatory.
- Learners must be 18 or over and:
- Hold 4 or more GCSEs grades A-C(or equivalent) with at least 1 science subject
- Have an active interest in nutrition and health
- Have a reasonable standard of written English. i.e. an IELTS score of 6 where English is not the first language (or equivalent)
Guided learning hours
Total qualification time
Classroom/workshop setting, blended learning and independent study
How long does it take?
1 year part time recommended. The programme should be completed in a maximum of 2 years following registration.
Learners are assessed through a portfolio of evidence using a range of assessment methods which may include essays, presentations, observation and reflective journals.