Level 7 Diploma in the Philosophy and Practice of Integrative Education
- Prepares you for employment as a teacher or school leader
- Provides professional development for you as an existing teacher or school leader
- Equips you to work with the Crossfields Institute Integrated Education qualifications for school students
- Provides personal growth and engagement in learning
- Prepares you to progress to a higher-level qualification or a full post-graduate teaching or leadership qualification
- An undergraduate (bachelors) degree, or equivalent level qualification
- Where the qualification is delivered in English proof of spoken and written English at a level equivalent to IELTS 6 will be required.
- A teaching or leadership role within a school or college setting that has learners aged 14-21 years.
Guided learning hours
Total qualification time
How long does it take?
12 months part time
Portfolio of evidence